- Abalone snail has 5 assholes – It is a marine snail. It is widely consumed all around the world, dry or raw or cooked.
- Duck vaginas have developed “dead ends” in order to protect them from being raped by other male ducks – Scientists says that female ducks have taken “no” to a new level, they have evolved vaginas with clockwise spirals that keep out oppositely spiraled penises of undesirable males.
- The penis of blue whale is 11 feet long – Blue Whales penis is considered the largest in world when erect. It approximately measures 11-12 ft long.
- A male lion mates up to 50 times a day – Just by sniffing the reproductive organs of lioness, they can mate 20-40 times a day straight day and night.
- Male elephants sometimes use their penis as a 5th limb – Say an elephant is off balance, maybe the ground is uneven where’s he picking out some fruit to eat, or something. No problem, they just lean on their dick.
- Dragonflies have shovel shaped penises in order to scoop out their rival’s sperm.
Share this wired facts and also rate us below 🙂